Cryptocurrencies: Airdrops

 As a part of my journey to understand and invest in crypto currencies. I have tried many things whether it is mining or trading or faucets. 

There are more than 4000 plus crypto currencies in the market and not all are as successful as the rest. When I first heard of term Airdrops I was not able to make head or tail of it. It sounds more like Air strike where bombers drop ammunitions on the war zone however this is far from it. 

 

Airdrops are special offers proposed by cryptocurrency sponsoring more often creator of the currency company distributing their currency for free to gain publicity and traction in the market. This helps spreading the word among people about them and their vision. Each currency is made by their parent company with some vision and what they want to achieve via it. 

In my experience and what I have seen so far this can be an interesting trade. Since, user has nothing to lose as Airdrops are free and you don’t have to invest any money further you can get early benefits like trading percentage of the referrals who joined because of your reference and referral bonus. 

These coins mostly are not yet launched publicly and are not available for trading but are about to get launched in few months or so. It like early adapters will get some tokens for free.

Now, somebody asked if I am interested, I said yeah why not, I mean what is there to lose. There are mostly basic procedures like Your account on parent website which are free, sometimes tweet or subscribe to telegram channel etc. it’s like you are advertising them and they are paying you in their currency.

I don’t say it is for everybody, but it can be an interesting proposition where you can get who knows a token which the future technology is backed by giants I mean who would have thought that Bitcoin which first transaction for pizza was about 10000 coins which converts in 330 Million Dollars or 2400 Crores INR.

All in all, I will try few of these and see where it goes. Here I am sharing few I have joined. These are referral links where it won’t cost you anything and you will get few tokens for free and I will get referral bonus. 

Let’s see where this takes me or us if you are in with me in this journey.

Betconix Referral - https://betconix.com/signup/?vUktacOwlqFuQusgAi6RN0yEG39uzqNZ

Argentas Referral - https://argentas.io/users/invite.php?invite=B87CFFBD6B

Global Crypto Exchange - https://globalcrypto.exchange/i/R0NYMTYxMTUyMTI2NQ==

Note: These are my personal opinions. I won’t suggest investing on my recommendations. Please do your market research and never invest all your money in single place.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tenalirama: Man who bring kingdom to its knees with rice and chessboard !

DFC_DOCBROKER_EXCLUDED: Primary Docbroker Blacklisted

Enabling Mouse Cursor Recording In OBS