Digital Painting - Flora & Fauna

I am trying creative things these days. Like drawing through one of the digital tablets to do creative things like drawing and photo composting. I have already covered digital tablets in earlier blogs, but this one is about the result I get out of it. As creative By Nature I like to do lot of Creative stuff like sculpting, drawing painting and other art works.

 

Digital tablet helps you to get around the mouse and it helps you in getting the accurate position of the cursor. Pressure pen or the stylus as some may call it, will help you in getting the right amount of stroke density and the size of the tip of the cursor on the painting. Here is one of my paintings done with digital art. I have used open source software Krita for this.

I must say it looks like that it is very convenient and easy to draw with these tools but in the end it's your skills and the amount of work you are ready to put in your drawings and paintings. 

 

the first one of these is a painting about greenery & vegetation. Something you may see in Southern Part of

India. The blue sky & the green mountains and the vegetation. I want to try different brush strokes. 

 

Some are presets in the leaves of the tree and in the bushes, but the path composition of the painting is quite hard to paint. 

 

I tried different angles and light and shadows which are coming directly from the tree and the one which are filtering through different locations from the hills going down to the valley. I hope you enjoy it. 

 


 Related Blogs - 

https://azblogs4u.blogspot.com/2018/12/drawing-with-xp-pen-deco-3.html

https://azblogs4u.blogspot.com/2018/12/choosing-digital-drawing-tablet.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tenalirama: Man who bring kingdom to its knees with rice and chessboard !

DFC_DOCBROKER_EXCLUDED: Primary Docbroker Blacklisted

Enabling Mouse Cursor Recording In OBS