Andaman - an unseen paradise! (Conclusion...)

हिंदी में पढ़े - अंडमान - अनदेखा स्वर्ग (अंतिम खंड)

This is the last segment of my trip to Andaman. For the first 2 parts can be read here and here....

File:Radhanagar beach during sunset.JPG
Wikimedia: RadhaNagar Beach, Andaman
After having lunch, I went to see one of the most famed beach of Asia, Radhanagar Beach.

File:Radha Nagar beach , Havelock Island, Andamn,India- Sun set view.JPG
Wikimedia: RadhaNagar Beach


Radhanagar Beach: Is simply the Asia's best beach. It is rated amongst the world's top ten beaches. Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island is one of the well-known shores of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Being positioned quite distant from the focal city gives it prime position. It is favored among tourists who visit to the beach to enjoy the unblemished waters. Sunsets at this beach are especially spectacular. As sun goes down, shroud of darkness covers the island.

I returned back to enjoy my dinner and a relaxed stay at the hotel.


Image result for neil island
Wikimedia: Birds at Neil Island
After the breakfast at the hotel, it was time to checkout from Havelock hotel and get transported to jetty to board the ferry for Port Blair via Neil Island

Wikimedia: Neil Island Jetty
Neil Island has twosome of very beautiful beaches Bharatpur and Laxmanpur Beach. I visited Bharatpur beach due to dominant tide conditions at Laxmanpur Beach.

Image result for neil island
Wikimedia: Neil Island
Much unobtrusive than the Havelock Island, Neil is an unspoiled island for those in quest of peace and solitude from the buzz of tourist footfall. This deltoid island has many natural coasts and charms. Bharatpur beach is a stunning white sand beach. One can unwind here, go for a wander on the sand, or take a glass bottom boat ride to view the corals. The sea around the pier area is full of corals with lively fishes swimming nearby.
File:Neil Island , Andaman.jpg
Wikimedia: Neil Island

Post the beach expedition, I advanced for Lunch. After my lunch, my visit ended from this divine place and I get back to jetty to get transported by ferry for Port Blair. It’s now a nightfall after some local market strolling, I went back to relish my dinner.

Next day was my flight day, so I had to take an early breakfast and pack my bags. Checking Out the hotel filled me with strong sentiments. It felt like that I am leaving part of myself here probably my heart. Such a beautiful place with modest and humble people. Life in city suddenly appeared so leaden and mechanical. 


Holiday at Andaman helped me invigorate and recuperate with myself. Though, my expedition concludes but surely I will visit this place yet again where pristine beaches, charming sunsets, swaying coconut trees and people with warm hearts are waiting for me…




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tenalirama: Man who bring kingdom to its knees with rice and chessboard !

DFC_DOCBROKER_EXCLUDED: Primary Docbroker Blacklisted

Enabling Mouse Cursor Recording In OBS