Starting an Amazon Affiliate Program

Amazon Associates
For moderately some time, I was trying to monetize my blog through numerous affiliate programs. During my pursuit to monetize my blog, I found many different kinds of affiliate programs which would benefit me to earn some money. However, my search was not that much rewarding but then I stumble upon Amazon affiliate program, it is one of the best which I found online. It is very dynamic and can be customized fully. It is very flexible and yet very powerful. It has numerous features from product linking to banner to widgets. Let’s get started…

Amazon Associates
Amazon provide you affiliate program through Amazon Associate. 

It is available for different regions around the globe which includes United States, United Kingdom, India, Mexico, Spain and many more. You have full freedom to choose your country and being an Indian I chose India as a target country. 
My Store Id

Amazon Associate program is completely free for us.  We can search or browse for products to link as well. There are multiple options on a website which are available on a single click in menu bar.

Amazon Associates: Menu Bar


Home
Earning Summary
  The first link is the home screen which will provide me the dashboard value of my total income and the no. of clicks on my ad-links. I can view the summary of the month, total item shipped, total earnings, total ordered items and conversion rate of my page clicks converted into purchasing.

Product Linking is also relatively useful. I just have to search for the keyword and generate the links and embed the HTML code provided by Amazon on my blog which is quite cool.

Product Linking


Banner
The second one is banners. Banner provides the amazon banners of different sizes.

 The third option is to generate the product link, which will hyperlink your page to particular Amazon product. Select the product and get the HTML.

Widgets


Widgets helps displaying dynamic rolling advertisements on my page.

Site Strip

Site strips will allow you to speedily get the link from the Amazon website without opening Amazon Associate. Link checker is also a very imperative tool to check whether the link provided by me can be detected by Amazon or not.

 API is another programmatic way to customize your Ad fully. I have full privilege in creating my own Ads.

Supported Ads


In my understanding with Amazon and Associates it is a wonderful program for a budding creators or reputable bloggers. This can become a solid source of income. Amazon benefit us in realizing new ways to earn some money. Happy affiliating and Happy shopping as well.

Comments

  1. Now avail amazon affiliate program in pakistan.Amazon affiliates can make as little as a hundred bucks a month or as much as six figures per year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tenalirama: Man who bring kingdom to its knees with rice and chessboard !

DFC_DOCBROKER_EXCLUDED: Primary Docbroker Blacklisted

Enabling Mouse Cursor Recording In OBS